SE contributor Michael Nagrant, oh he of Hungry Magazine, on the revamped menu at Chicago's Goose Island: "And the pork's put to great use, maybe best on a grilled ham and cheese topped with a runny fried egg on pretzel bread kicked up with the sharp tang of pickled ramps, aka, spring onions." That sounds really good.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast