Too consumed by work to bake a pie for Thanksgiving? Family already providing enough stress? We know not everyone can be a domestic deity, which is why this Thanksgiving we at Serious Eats Chicago are giving thanks for these five bakeries and their delicious made-to-order holiday pies. From traditional pumpkin to more daring options like ginger cream and bourbon pecan, any of these offerings will do nicely after the turkey is cleared.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?