Anti-Restaurant Week dinner at Bonsoirée, chefs Shin Thompson and Phillip Foss teamed up again, albeit this time at EL Ideas. I was on hand to photograph the dishes as they rolled out to the fortunate customers who were able to snag the sought-after reservations. I can't be certain when a collaboration like this will happen again, but I can only hope that we won't have to wait until next year. In the meantime, here's a little food porn to liven up your Wednesday.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- The 10 Dishes That Will Make You Fall in Love With Georgian Food