Anti-Restaurant Week dinner at Bonsoirée, chefs Shin Thompson and Phillip Foss teamed up again, albeit this time at EL Ideas. I was on hand to photograph the dishes as they rolled out to the fortunate customers who were able to snag the sought-after reservations. I can't be certain when a collaboration like this will happen again, but I can only hope that we won't have to wait until next year. In the meantime, here's a little food porn to liven up your Wednesday.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?