Anti-Restaurant Week dinner at Bonsoirée, chefs Shin Thompson and Phillip Foss teamed up again, albeit this time at EL Ideas. I was on hand to photograph the dishes as they rolled out to the fortunate customers who were able to snag the sought-after reservations. I can't be certain when a collaboration like this will happen again, but I can only hope that we won't have to wait until next year. In the meantime, here's a little food porn to liven up your Wednesday.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie