Anti-Restaurant Week dinner at Bonsoirée, chefs Shin Thompson and Phillip Foss teamed up again, albeit this time at EL Ideas. I was on hand to photograph the dishes as they rolled out to the fortunate customers who were able to snag the sought-after reservations. I can't be certain when a collaboration like this will happen again, but I can only hope that we won't have to wait until next year. In the meantime, here's a little food porn to liven up your Wednesday.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants