Rick Bayless was busy last week. He opened an outlet of Tortas Frontera in The Loop, all while starting the first week of rehearsals for Cascabel—his high concept theater and dining project. Still, that's kind of nothing next to getting kissed by Lady Gaga. As is usual, Bayless posted the shot on Twitter, which is where he also noted that she knows her Mexican food: "Who knew Lady Gaga is such a knowledgeable fan of mole&cochinita pibil?" He also added that she "is such a warm, easy-going woman." Now you know.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials