Rick Bayless was busy last week. He opened an outlet of Tortas Frontera in The Loop, all while starting the first week of rehearsals for Cascabel—his high concept theater and dining project. Still, that's kind of nothing next to getting kissed by Lady Gaga. As is usual, Bayless posted the shot on Twitter, which is where he also noted that she knows her Mexican food: "Who knew Lady Gaga is such a knowledgeable fan of mole&cochinita pibil?" He also added that she "is such a warm, easy-going woman." Now you know.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- Special Sauce: Tom Douglas on the Moral Imperative of Livable Restaurant Wages