Rick Bayless was busy last week. He opened an outlet of Tortas Frontera in The Loop, all while starting the first week of rehearsals for Cascabel—his high concept theater and dining project. Still, that's kind of nothing next to getting kissed by Lady Gaga. As is usual, Bayless posted the shot on Twitter, which is where he also noted that she knows her Mexican food: "Who knew Lady Gaga is such a knowledgeable fan of mole&cochinita pibil?" He also added that she "is such a warm, easy-going woman." Now you know.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise