Rick Bayless was busy last week. He opened an outlet of Tortas Frontera in The Loop, all while starting the first week of rehearsals for Cascabel—his high concept theater and dining project. Still, that's kind of nothing next to getting kissed by Lady Gaga. As is usual, Bayless posted the shot on Twitter, which is where he also noted that she knows her Mexican food: "Who knew Lady Gaga is such a knowledgeable fan of mole&cochinita pibil?" He also added that she "is such a warm, easy-going woman." Now you know.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week
- 3 Simple Yucatán-Style Condiments to Spice Up Taco Night
- Salt Lake Spirit: How Utah's Liquor Laws Foster Creativity Behind the Bar
- How to Make Rich, Flavorful Caramel Without Melting Sugar
- How to Make the Most Flavorful Limeade, Summer's Best Drink