Love him or hate him, there's no denying Ronald Reagan did at least one honorable thing for this country: in 1984 he declared July National Ice Cream Month. I did some highly scientific research in order to help you celebrate this, the most patriotic of all months, the American way—with a boozy, ice creamy toast. From spiked milkshakes to Jameson soft serve, here are a few of my favorite ways to simultaneously cool down and get the party started.
- Spiked Milkshakes at 25 Degrees
- Signature Sunset Ice Cream at Bobtail Ice Cream Company
- Butterscotch Bourbon Pecan Gelato at Black Dog Gelato
- Jameson Soft Serve at The Boiler Room
- Limoncello and Bailey's Gelato at Paciugo