For the second year in a row, the Green City Market Junior Board held a Halloween charity event. While all for a good cause, it was also an exceptional excuse to see some of Chicago's best chefs all dressed up. For example, it's not every day of the year you see get to see Ryan Poli (Taverita) looking like the pope, or Michael Sheerin (Trenchermen) all decked out like a... You know what? I am going to let you discover that one for yourself. Let's just say there is a classic SNL skit featuring Swayze that might ring a bell. Oh, and there was food.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For