A Hamburger Today
Staff Picks: Best Late Night Eats in Chicago
Is it just us, or are late night food cravings absolute and odd? Sure, after a few drinks any food becomes a good idea. But for whatever reason, only very specific dishes start sounding unreasonably perfect. Blame it on the booze if you'd like. We asked our writers to pick the dishes that they most craved late at night, and the results are as individualistic as you'd expect.
Three cravings appear to be universal: sweets, Mexican food, and pizza. Why those three? Perhaps we'll never know. Anyway, here are the dishes we crave after the clock ticks past midnight. After you finish looking through the slideshow, let us know what places you like to make a pitstop at before bed.
- Philly Cheesesteak Pizza at Dimo's Pizza
- Hot Dog at Redhot Ranch
- Pastries at The Medici on 57th
- Large White Pizza with Spinach at Piece Brewery & Pizzeria
- Fatboy at Twisted Spoke
- Truffled Handcut Fries at The Point
- Ice Cream Sundae at The Office
- Chilaquiles at Au Cheval
- Pizza at Pie-Eyed Pizzeria
- Dip And Chips at Picante Taqueria
View Staff Picks: Best Late Night Eats in Chicago in a larger map