A Hamburger Today
20 Most Popular Posts on Serious Eats Chicago 2012
It's hard to believe just how much we ate in 2012. This site launched in November of 2011, so last year we only had a month and a half of posts to sort through. But we literally wrote hundreds of posts over the past twelve months—so many that it's hard to quite comprehend. While there's no way to get a complete picture of everything we ate in Chicago in 2012, the 20 most popular posts of the year provides a fascinating snapshot of what we devoured.
Take a look at the slideshow to see the top posts of 2012. And here's 2013!
- We Eat Everything at Hot Doug's
- My 14 Favorite Dishes from Chicago's Chinatown (Tony Hu Edition)
- 26 Cheap Eats We Love in The Loop
- We Eat All the Sandwiches at Potbelly
- Behind the Scenes: Making Roasted Pig Face at Girl & the Goat
- 21 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches We Love in Chicago
- 10 Touristy Spots in Chicago That Are Actually Good
- The Best Buffalo Wings in Chicago
- 21 Cheap Eats We Love in Chicago's River North
- The Best Places to Eat Near Wrigley Field
- Market Tour: Joong Boo Market in Chicago
- Nine Pancakes We Love in Chicago
- The Best Macarons in Chicago
- The Six Best Dishes at Portillo's in Chicago
- Taste of Chicago: The Good, The Bad, and the Just Okay
- We Eat All the Candy from Ferrara Pan Candy Company
- Staff Picks: Our Last Bites in Chicago
- Knockout Noodles: A Tale of Two Ramens
- 10 Overlooked Thai Dishes in Chicago from Leela Punyaratabandhu of 'SheSimmers'
- Put an Egg on It: Dishes We Love in Chicago with Eggs on Them