The Chicago Fine Chocolate and Dessert Show and the National Chocolate and Dessert Show ran back to back this past Saturday through Tuesday in Navy Pier's large festival space. Chicago chocolatiers and pastry chefs gave demos, while showcasing delicious candies. Other chefs exhibited impressively ornate sugar and chocolate sculptures. Basically, the show was pretty much all delicious, delicious, chocolate.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Easy Cocktails: 35 Simple, 3-Ingredient Drinks to Make at Home
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make