The Chicago Fine Chocolate and Dessert Show and the National Chocolate and Dessert Show ran back to back this past Saturday through Tuesday in Navy Pier's large festival space. Chicago chocolatiers and pastry chefs gave demos, while showcasing delicious candies. Other chefs exhibited impressively ornate sugar and chocolate sculptures. Basically, the show was pretty much all delicious, delicious, chocolate.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- The $7,000 Pizza Oven You Don't Need (But Really Wish You Had)