The Chicago Fine Chocolate and Dessert Show and the National Chocolate and Dessert Show ran back to back this past Saturday through Tuesday in Navy Pier's large festival space. Chicago chocolatiers and pastry chefs gave demos, while showcasing delicious candies. Other chefs exhibited impressively ornate sugar and chocolate sculptures. Basically, the show was pretty much all delicious, delicious, chocolate.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Easy Cocktails: 35 Simple, 3-Ingredient Drinks to Make at Home