As I've mentioned a few times this week, Serious Eats Chicago has only been going for a month and a half. So, it's best not to look too hard at the raw data and try to come up with some grand thesis. Regardless, here is one definite fact: Chicagoans love fried chicken. And ramen. And any story that mentioned Hot Doug's. I know, earth-shattering stuff, right?
Anyway, here they all are. Check out the slideshow for all the details. Did your favorite post not make the cut? What would you like to see more of in 2012?
Straight to the Posts
10. The Corn Tortillas of Chicago: How Many Brands Are Available?
9. The Best Of Standing Room Only
8. iNG's Flavor-Tripping Thanksgiving
7. The Magnificent Mile Survival Guide: Where to Eat Along Michigan Avenue
6. The Billy Goat's Bun Problem
5. Sausage City: Presenting the Natural Casing Hot Dog Map
4. The State Street Survival Guide: Where to Eat During the Holiday Shopping Rush
3. The Best Ramen in Chicago
2. The Alternatives to Hot Doug's
1. 14 Fried Chicken Places We Love
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.