Tips and tricks for making the best sandwiches at home.
Finally, it's our last sandwich roundup of the month, and this time we are looking at great seafood sandwiches in Chicago. Seared or deep fried, light and lemony or smothered in tartar sauce, we just love these. Of course, we already took a look at lobster rolls around town, but there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
Feast your eyes on our favorites by looking at the list below or flipping through our slideshow. Do we need to check your favorite out? Let us know in the comments.
- Fried Catfish Sandwich at Feed
- Fish Sandwich at Snappy's Shrimp House
- Shrimp Jibarito at Joey's Shrimp House
- Grilled Tuna Sandwich at Portillo's
- Ahi Tuna Sandwich at Toast
- Crabby Patty from Fish Bar
- Open Faced Tuna Melt at Bite Cafe
- Fried Fish Sandwich from Cellars Market in Chicago
- "New England" Crab Cake Sandwich at Hot Chocolate
- Crispy Brook Trout at Frog N Snail
- Fried Shrimp Po' Boy at Jerry's Sandwiches
- Blackened Tilapia Sandwich at Dirk's Fish & Gourmet Shop
- Fried Tilapia at Pazzo's Express