National Sandwich Month continues and so do our favorite sandwich roundups! Now that we've shared our favorite egg sandwiches and vegetarian sandwiches, we're moving on to steak. Whether it's thin and juicy sheets of carne asada or chopped pieces covered in gooey cheese, à la the cheesesteak, we love steak, we love sandwiches, and we really, really love steak sandwiches.
As always, click on the links below, or flip through the slideshow. Did we miss your favorite? Let us know in the comment so we can go check it out!
- Steak Sandwich at El Cubanito
- Philly Cheesesteak wit from Monti's
- Steak Sandwich at Crisp
- Carne Asada Torta from Las Asadas
- Steak Sandwich at Mr. D's Shish-Kabobs
- Steak Jibarito at La Bomba
- Tri-Tip Sandwich from Lillie's Q
- Skirt Steak Sandwich from Art's Drive-In
- Hanger Steak Sandwich at Sushi Samba
- The Sonora from Bombon Cafe
- Cheesesteak with Provolone from Philly's Best
- The Steak Sandwich at Cafe Marianao
- The Guajirito at Siboney
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.