I hate playing favorites, because when I pick one sandwich or salad over another, the other one gets its feelings hurt. But you know, after writing over 50 Lunch in the Loop posts, you know there's got to be at least a few things that really stood out. One of the best parts about writing a lunch feature is that there are so many choices. I don't have to pick any one style of food, just as long as it makes a good, fun, and delicious lunch. And there's nothing that softens the blow of a tough workday like a good meal. So without further ado, here are my top ten bites from Lunch in the Loop from 2012.
- Pastrami Sandwich from Harry's Sandwhich Shop
- Lamb Curry Wrap from Bombay Wraps
- BLT from NYC Bagel
- Ghetto Burger from Peppers
- Spicy Scallop Roll from Kamehachi Sushi Café
- Shardai from Baba's Village
- Roll from Courtway Restaurant
- Buffalo "Wings" from Native Foods Cafe
- The Florentine from Mista
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.