Earlier this week I published an epic list of the best pulled pork in Chicago. While I tracked down some truly fantastic options, I realized during my tour that pulled pork was only one part of Chicago's barbecue sandwich scene. Sure, you can find brisket all over the place, but that's only the start. If it can be smoked and doesn't have bones (sorry rib tips), it can probably be stuffed between two slices of bread, slathered in sauce, and devoured.
- Pork Belly Pastrami Sandwich at The Pork Shoppe
- Brisket Sandwich at Smoque BBQ
- Tri-Tip Sandwich from Lillie's Q
- Hot Link Sandwich at Honey 1 BBQ
- BBQ Brisket Sandwich at Allium
- Brisket at Big Ed's BBQ
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich at Feed
- Signature Rub Panini at Rub's Backcountry Smokehouse
- The Hot Beef Sirloin at Smokin' Woody's
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.