Considering the amount of effort lavished on their drink menus, it makes sense that bars would eventually get around to crafting better snacks. And by better I mean that the snacks are now made of pork. Doesn't matter what part of the pig, whether it's the belly or the ear, just so long that the resulting snack can be eaten with one hand, leaving the other free to hold a beverage.
Check out some of our favorite porky snacks in Chicago by clicking on the slideshow, or by taking a look at the list below.
- White Cheddar Chicharrones at Trenchermen
- Spicy Pork Rinds at The Publican
- Bacon Fat Popcorn at Revolution Brewing
- Pork Belly and Kimchi Slider at GT Fish & Oyster
- Crispy Pig Ears at Nightwood
- Pork Rinds with Pimento Cheese Powder at Lillie's Q
- Bacon Candy at Honky Tonk BBQ
- Mole Pork Rinds at Owen & Engine
- Pig Ears Malt Vinegared with Cornichon Aioli at Billy Sunday
View Porky Bar Snacks We Love in Chicago in a larger map
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.