Tips and tricks for making the best sandwiches at home.
This is one of those rare case in life where you can judge a book by its cover, or, rather, a post by its title. These sandwiches are ridiculous in how big they are and how sated they leave us feeling. However, they are also ridiculous in how good they are. Normally, taste is sacrificed for spectacle in the world of "big ass sandwiches." Thankfully, none of these sandwiches fall into that category. From the falling-apart burger to the loaded corned beef sandwich to the pork tenderloin sticking 3 inches out the bun, these sandwiches deliver on both size and taste.
- Wild Boar Sloppy Joe at Longman and Eagle
- Three Little Piggy Sandwich at Silver Palm
- Breaded Steak Sandwich at Ricobene's
- 3XL Corned Beef at Vienna Beef
- Subpopolypse at Costello's
- Hate Beak at Kuma's
- Pork Tenderloin at Hash House a Go Go
- Pan Con Chicharron at 4 Suyos
- Meatball Sub at Freddy's
- The Italian Combination at Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Co
- The William F. at Jerry's Sandwiches
- Porchetta Sandwich at Publican Quality Meats
- Corned Beef at Manny's
- Schnitzel Sandwich at Olga's Deli
- Two-Bagger at Lucky's Sandwich Co.
- Authentic Philly Cheesesteak wit at Monti's
- Gym Shoe at Sun Submarine
- The Woody Allen at Eleven City Diner
- Cheesesteak with Provolone at Philly's Best