Tips and tricks for making the best sandwiches at home.
If there is one thing you can count on us to do, it's eat sandwiches. As was the case in 2012, we ate more sandwiches than any casual observer would think possible. Yet, once again, the more we ate, the more new places popped up to keep us busy. If you have the time, check out our massive archives, but for the rest of you, take a look at the most popular sandwiches of 2013.
Click on the slideshow to see them all, or take a look at the full list below.
- Italian Beef at Johnnie's Beef
- Breaded Steak Sandwich at Ricobene's
- Porchetta Sandwich at Publican Quality Meats
- Crispy Soft Shell Crab at Japonais
- Lobster Roll at Bub City
- The Hobbit at Bourgeois Pig Cafe
- Don't Tell Tal at Zaleski & Horvath MarketCafe
- The Chocolate Cake and Salted Peanut Gelato Donut Sandwich From Black Dog Gelato
- Breaded Steak Sandwich with Fried Cheese at Johnny O's
- Spicy Chicken and Cheddar Biscuit at The Roost Food Truck
- Prime Butt at Schaller's Pump
- Croque Madame at Trenchermen
- The Eastman at The Eastman Egg Company Food Truck
- Panini at En Hakkore
- Steak Sandwich at Irazu